As you can see, I’ve created a new blog! If you already follow my other one, don’t worry, I’m not getting rid of it. I’ll continue to post my personal adventures there, but I wanted to create a separate blog that focuses only on writing and thus, Angela’s bardic journey was born.
Follow this one if you want to read any of the following:
- Creative writing – short stories, flash fiction and excerpts from novels I’m working on.
- Published work – articles I’ve written, or if my creative writing is published (saying it out loud will make it happen, right?).
- Info about conferences, workshops and retreats I’m going to, or went to.
- My writing process, struggles (), achievements, etc.
- Reviews or thoughts about books I’ve read that either fueled my writing, or were just generally interesting to me (Blogging for Writers by Robin Houghton inspired this new blog and post).
I’m interested in hearing about my fellow writer’s experiences and processes, so please feel free to comment on my posts or email me directly if you want to chat.
Write on, friends!